What if there was a way to cheat both Father Time and your own genetics?
What if there was a way to bring back the hairline you had at 19 years old?
What if there was a way to naturally thicken your hair using your own bodyâ€™s platelets.
Now you can.
PRP (Platelet-Rich-Plasma) is a highly concentrated solution of platelets derived from a personâ€™s own blood.
The procedure is simple:
- A simple blood from the patient
- The collected blood is then placed in a centrifuge which spins in at a high rate
- This causes a seperation of the differnet components of blood (Plasma, White Blood Cells, Red Blood Cells)
- The isolated plasma is then activated by adding a pre-determined amount of the molecular substance Calcium-Chloride
- The activated plasma is then either topically or injected into the treatment area
This causes the specialized proteins released from the activated platelets to stimulate growth in the treated area. Your own body then does the work for you. Naturally and safely.
Here is the science behind how PRP works:
Is PRP right for you? If youâ€™re ready to take the next step towards combating hair loss, contact one of our offices today for a consultation with one of our PRP expertly-trained providers.